07-18-2012 02:55 PM
It is to inform you that My System virus attacted to my BlackBerry Bold 9700 and all the data damaged but I restored it from my Backup but I lost Applications which I downloaded from AppWorld. All the Applications like BB Appword, BB Protect etc downloaded one by one but the following built-in softwares of my device are not working:
1) New Group Contact : I opened contact folder> click manue> click New Group for creation on new group and add members contact but the members contact is not added in the Group folder. May be files are damaged.
2) Voice Dialing: Voice dialing option is not opeining in my Device. May be files are damaged.
3) Help Folder : The Help folder is not available in my device Home.
4) BB Map folder is not available in my device home.
5) AppWorld Applications which I bought it but not displayed in My Word folder.
Now I have removed Virus from my system through Anti-Virus software but my Device problem is not solved. How can I upload its geniun software in BlackBerry Device?
07-18-2012 03:11 PM
Best option will be a fresh reinstallation of the OS...since u already have data backup, so after reinstallation, do a restore...
From next time for backups, u can do that from ur BB Protect too, its secure n there wnt be any issue of viruses...or else u can get many apps from BB app world by which u can keep a backup of ur data in ur memory card...
07-18-2012 07:32 PM