Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry smartphone 8530
My Carrier: us cellular

Voice Mail Message Symbol

I have a new Curve 8530. The past 2 days there has been a message symbol on the screen but no message when i dial into voice mail. I can't get rid of the symbol at the top. Anyone run across this before? I tried turning the power off and on but that didn't work. Thank you. 

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Voice Mail Message Symbol

Did you try removing the battery?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: CURVE 8530
My Carrier: SPRINT

Are you sure it is your voicemail icon and not BlackBerry Messneger, e-mail, SMS, MMS, Instant Messaging, Wireless Update, BlackBerry App World, or some other application?

New Contributor

I have not but I will try that thank you

New Contributor

I believe it according to the list  I looked at. It looks like an upside down phone receiver> I'll double check though thank you.