Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Voice Mail Notification

With Sprint no option to turn on/off voicemail notification.

My Device: Blackberry Tour 9630
My Carrier: Sprint

I am having the same problem. I just activated my Tour a day or two ago. I then immediately upgraded to software version 5.0.0.624.

My voicemail messages are not being logged in my messages folder. Also, there is no audio alert when I receive a voicemail. I do see missed calls and the voicemail icon (a little cassete tape) when I do have voicemail, but my old blackberry, World Edition, always logged the voicemails and had audio alerts.

Is there any way to have my voicemails logged in the messages folder and also have audio alerts for voicemails?

I can see in my messages that it did log some voice mails yesterday before I upgraded to the new software.

Anyone have any solutions? I don't really want to downgrade software.

Thanks

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATT

Hi

I am running 6.0 Bundle 695 (6.0.0.246) on my Torch 9800. I noticed that a voice notification uses the volume setting from the "text messages" ring profile. But it will use the sound from the ringtone is assigned to the sender of the last text message I recieved. Not the the default "text messages" ringtone.