12-21-2008 08:41 AM
First, from the Technical Solution Center (http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/microsites/search.d
To set the automatic dial of the voice mail password on the BlackBerry device
- From the Home screen, click the Phone icon, open the menu, and select Options > Voice Mail.
- Two options are available:Access Number and Additional Number (BlackBerry Device Software 4.1)
Access Number and Password (BlackBerry Device Software 4.2)
- In the Access Number field, type the phone number dialed to connect to the voice mail mailbox. (this is typically pushed by your carrier)
- In the Additional Number or Password field, enter the password to access the voice mail mailbox.
Note: If entering multiple sets of digits for the password, use a comma to separate the sets. A two second pause will be used before dialing the additional digits.
Now that's for your BlackBerry's voice mail. If you want to program a phone number in your address book for your work phone's voice mail, the directions are here:
To add a pause or a wait to a phone number in the Address Book application, perform the following:
- From the Home screen, click Address Book.
- Click a contact entry.
- Open the menu and click Edit.
- After typing the phone number in the Phone Number field, open the menu.
- Click either Add Pause or Add Wait.
- Type the additional numbers.
- Open the menu and click Save.