08-23-2008 09:18 AM
08-23-2008 09:48 PM
I have version 4.3 on my Curve. I just purchased it two weeks ago. But I cannot play the WAV files that my work Unified Messaging system emails to my outlook. I don't even get the option of opening the attachment.
I can open an occational attachment but only if it is a word file and only if there isn't another attachment on the same email.
I will check the work Unified Messaging system to see if MP3's are an option. I doubt it.
08-25-2008 03:11 AM
Xandrex wrote:Absolutely not. It you have a handheld device software that is 4.2 or older, you cannot open a wav attachment in a message. The crazy paradox is that :
If the .wav files are an attachement, you got the bomb!!
If this answers your question please take a minute and resolve the post, Thanks!
- you can listen to a wave file from the blackberry Browser
- you can listen to a wave file on your Memory card
- you can listen to a wave file that is contained in a zip that is attached to a mail
- you can't listen to a wave file that is attached to a mail
- you can't save a wave file that is attached to a mail
Since July 16th, the iPhone can listen to wav attachment. They did that in 10 months (since the iPhone 1).
Bifocals, can you tell us if you can listen to a wav attachment on your OS 4.3 ?