Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Ufone

WHATS APP DOESNT WORK UNTILL BATTERY IS PULLED OUT AND RESTARTED

[ Edited ]

Hey. Im Experiencing massive issues of whats app on my blackberry bold 9900. I bought it new and am currently in Pakistan. IMEI**removed**Version 7.0 Bundle 2406 (v7.0.0585, Platform 5.0.0.734) My problem is ' Whats app doesnt connect through wifi as i switch wifi on'. Every time i have to get whats app working on wifi i have to pull out the battery and as soon as the cell restarts it works fine. And as soon as i switch the wifi off or go out of its range it wont connect again untill i pull the battery out. i tried almost everything that i could find out through the internet. I deleted and re downloaded 3 times in past 2 days and am currently having the latest version of whats app (the one that is being displayed on black berry world). I tried the firewall reset thing as mentioned in one of your forums and also did 'Edit Permission ' 'Allow, Allow and Allow' I went to Blackberry and they reinstalled me with the OS. Rest everything is working perfect. Viber and browsing (EVERYTHING ON WIFI) but whats app is not.  Sitting in same room and hold both cells ( BOLD 4 and Iphone 4s) iphone connects and is working but blackberry doesnt.

Best Regards.

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.