Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: blackbberry 9550
My Carrier: verizon

Re: WIFI IS READY BUT I CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET

what if i use bolt??? will pay for the browsing
Contributor

the last time i browse the internet in one of the mall nearby my place, i connected easily.. i update my phone den after i cannot connect the internet when im at that mall please help me
Super Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10

Try downloading it again from Appworld or even go on FB(on your phone) and there is a link there to got a download link for your BB.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Please give me Kudos if you feel like I helped you

Thank you
cuse165
Contributor

hi how can change my default browser not in HOTSPOT mode coz at my office i do wifi scan and saw the wifi server name but i could not use the wifi?? can you help me.. tnx in advance
Highlighted
Super Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10

Open the browser>BB button>option>browser configuration right at the it says browser in that drop down should be your option of Hotspot or Internet browser.

Change default browser Open the browser>BB button>option>General Properties and the drob down is right at the top.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Please give me Kudos if you feel like I helped you

Thank you
cuse165