Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry curve unlocked
My Carrier: t mobile

Wanted to say my last good byes to blackberry.

Somthing is wrong with you guys, and one problem is you coming out  with  to many phones like the q5 and the q15 its a waste of your money and you wounder why yall losing money and pretty much about to die. Now we all know that you was late on the touch screen and real internet browsing, that what really killed you blackberry.

when you guys decided to try to save your self you should have just came out with the Z10 and the Q10, but i keep seeing all these other slide phones like the q 5 and q30 that slides bad idea.

Another problem is the older peolpe( 40s and up) that have blackberrys and are loyal, still have there blackberries from like the 90s and i am not lieing, and these are the peolpe with money that been working for years, i have seen it to many times, i guess for the security features, they dont even no that blackberry got the q10 with better internet and so on.

I currently use the curve unlocked and plan on getting the Q10 unlocked before there gone. Whats so hard about making the screen longer on the curve keeping the laser mouse intacted. I mean i  am holding the phone in my hand, i love the text speed and the fact that i can text with one hand, now just think if  you just strecth the screen real long, longer than the q10, i have even seen a white blackberry prototype on the net that looked beautiful and it looked big like a samgug gallaxy 4 , but you guys never came out with it.

it just dont make no sense the i phone 5c and s has a slower processor than the blackberry q10 and z10, and there processor is slower than htc phone ,and  the gallaxy, but they get all the craz.........? whats that all about also blackberry is more user friendly and caompatable with other devicies.........? 

Finally if you come out with the q30 dont make it a slide keyboard cause you will lose.   I like the image i seen of the q30 with a keyboard that was flat and skinny with an even more bigger screen than the q10, also you should have keep the laser mouse from the bold and curve and just strecth the screen it can be done.

thank you . ps i wil use the blackberry till you guys are no more and i am already on the hunt with this new blacberry information comming out.( company fire 4,500 employes) do like windows did in there advertisements  showing how the i pad is not compatable. with usb ports and so on..........

Solutions: 6,420
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Wanted to say my last good byes to blackberry.

Last 'good byes'? I must have missed your earlier goodbyes.

There is no such thing as a "q15" BlackBerry.

The only BlackBerrys from the 90s were basically paging devices.

Why are you posting this in the developer section of the forum?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

I just love these kind of posts and as an unoffical offical representative of BlackBerry I can assure you that your comments have gone straight to the top echelons of BlackBerry and are being mulled over by Management now in order to turn the company around by following your astute observations, superior analytical skills and clearly groundbreaking marketing expertise. Smiley Happy

As one of those 'older people' may I just add that I feel ashamed not to be spending my huge amount of earned money on new phones as they come out, and I'm not making excuses for my ineptitude here, it's just that my arthritis starts to play up whenever I try one of these new fangled touch phones. I do apologise.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

I also don't get the younger generations obsession with recreational drugs but clearly, from your posting, you do. Smiley Wink

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer
My Device: Z10

Hardly to have so many goodbyes with only 1 post Smiley Happy You should curve you brains little more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
New Contributor

do your research . its a prototype. and a speculation.

New Contributor

as far as the 90s I was just speaking in general. its more like late 90s 1999, the phones with the track ball. but the internet on those phones are are slow. as hell. and they came out before. these touch screens. and fast internet

[ Edited ]

kentahwood1 wrote:

do your research . its a prototype. and a speculation.

I think I probably know more than you know to give me credit for.

There is no Q15 device. You can speculate all you want, let's talk facts.

And that last goodbye? Remind us of the initial goodbyes?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates

[ Edited ]

kentahwood1 wrote:
as far as the 90s I was just speaking in general. its more like late 90s 1999, the phones with the track ball. but the internet on those phones are are slow. as hell. and they came out before. these touch screens. and fast internet

Nope, there were no BlackBerrys with trackballs in 1999, or the late 90s. Nor in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004...

Do your research. I don't have to research it, I was there.

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

does it matter, if I post it here, we trying to help blackberry, before its to late, which it seems it is already to late, I use blackberry until this day and will be using it until they are gone are fix the problem. we are on the same side .