Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: voda

Warrenty Repair on 9900, Please Help

Hi there,

I have a 9900 that has stopped working, and I do not know what carrier it was from, is it possible to give it to Blackberry directly, as it is still under warrenty.

Thanks

Freddie

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Warranty Repair on 9900, Please Help

Hi Hello88

Welcome to the Community

If your Device is still under warranty and you have your original documents regarding purchase and if BlackBerry Service Center are there in your location you can approach them and see what they say.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

Hi there,

Thanks I am in the UK and I think that it all has to go via the service provider, I purcahsed the phone from eBay and do not have the origonal docments.

What can I do?

Thanks

Elite II

Hi hello 88

Well if you had brought it from ebay them I doubt about warranty ,As far as I know you had to contact ebay regarding warranty .Your Carrier or BlackBerry service center will consider if you brought it from ebay or amazon.

Anyway what problem do you have with your device.

Prince

New Contributor

The phone was onlyt bought 4 months ago, and the origonal seller sold it as brand new, so pretty sure that it is less than 12 months old.

The phone is totally dead, will not turn on, not even recognised by a PC wih the USB cable, is there any way of mending this?

How do I get hold a Blackberry Service center in the UK, I am just told to go via the Carrier.

Many Thanks for the help.

Elite II

Hi hello 88

Who said so ebay ? Well if someone said so you can try via Carrier.

Is it working good before ? It may also be possible that your Battery has gone out  are you sure that battery is fully charge. 

Let us know.

Prince