06-13-2011 12:05 PM
The other day I washing my hands in the kitchen sink and my blackberry slipped under the tap, it was hardly on and I grabbed it straight away and dried it with the towel, took the battery out and left it to dry in the airing cupboard for a few days. The water only went in the front so none was in the battery part.
After a few days I put the battery back in and the phone turns on and the screen works, but it's like an old gameboy; there's no backlight so I have to use a torch to see the screen which is a bit of a pain.
Really don't want to have to buy a new one, does anyone have any idea as to how I can repair it? It's literally just a light that isn't turning on!!
Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!