Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: rogers

Weird numbers and symbols underneath my time

Hi This is my first post to the forum, i just got my first smart phone on Friday and it was the torch , I plugged it in tonight to the computer and the desktop manager , backed up my files and all was fine then I went to close and it said I had to do something with the applications so I pressed okay, it took a while gooing through things and when it rebooted it was like I had just got the Blackberry for the first time with the tuturiols and everything.(TO me that was kind of weird).Is this a normal operation for this device.

Now with the phone on in the place under the clock where i get the notifers there are three numbers, after each number there is a symbol , the numbers are 7  2 and 4 ,like I said after each number there is a symbol much like a roll of film turned upside down anyone have any ideas what this might be

Thanks for all you help

New Contributor

Re: Weird numbers and symbols underneath my time

THe symbols look a little like this

7  o_o 2 o_o  4 o_o

The after the 7 is bigger then the other two , I also had to set up my email again so something really went wrong, any ideas anyone

Thanks

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Weird numbers and symbols underneath my time

Has anyone else ever seen this on there Device

Thanks