Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: non BlackBerry user
My Carrier: Romania

What makes BlackBerry 10 distinct from iPhones or Android devices?

Hi,

What really sets BlackBerry 10 apart from these other platforms is its brand-new user experience. The current paradigm that prevails, this in-and-out between applications, has been out there for about five years now. And so with BlackBerry 10 … we’re really eliminating the need for a home button; you don’t need to go in and out of multiple apps to complete a task.

Thanks!!

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: What makes BlackBerry 10 distinct from iPhones or Android devices?

I'm lucky enough to be the proud owner of a new Z10 and I have to say it's everything they say it is. 

Make sure you get one when you can.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9790
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

[ Edited ]

You're a very bad guy Bill. You should go to the corner and stay ashamed the whole week for having a Z10 before it's released publicly for sale. Smiley Happy

No idea if you work for RIM or a distributor, but in case you work for RIM tell them they need to keep manufacturing phones with keyboard no matter how cool a touchscreen for most people is. Nothing compares to a real keyboard, must say after 2 years using a touch-screen HTC.

So I am curious to see Q10 live. The keyboard made me switch to BlackBerry.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10, PlayBook 64 OS2.1
My Carrier: O2 UK

[ Edited ]

Hmmm... It's been out officially for a couple of days here in the UK. My z10 online order arrived in the post yesterday morning  oh and the predictive text on the keyboard is great. Much better than playbook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'LIKE' me if it makes sense...

PS. The BlackBerry Z10 & PlayBook rock with the QED uPlay!