Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

What would have happened if I cannot switch on my BB but the Led light keeps flashing?

As stated in topic.

Many thanks.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: What would have happened if I cannot switch on my BB but the Led light keeps flashing?

Hello,

It could mean a number of things...see this KB for possibilities:

• KB18223Charging behavior of the BlackBerry smartphone

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Re: What would have happened if I cannot switch on my BB but the Led light keeps flashing?

I have actually tried a couple of things, changing another battery, SIM card, but it just keeps flashing for almost a day

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Well, there is flashing and then there is flashing in accordance with one of the patterns documented in that KB...the pattern of which would tell you something...

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

unfortunately there is nothing applies....

cos it flash when it is plugged and unplugged and when i connect to my pc they cant even detect my BB...

Hall of Famer III

In which case I suggest you try this:

BTW -- I hope you already have a good backup of your data...because it likely is already gone.

Good luck!

Highlighted
New Contributor

actually I am using MAC so do u know if it works on MAC?

well i sort of have backup the data...I just dont care to be honest just want to get the phone turn on! Smiley Sad

Hall of Famer III

For MAC, no clue...I do not even know if this level of diagnostic and repair can even be done on a MAC. But, you might try some searching down in our MAC forums to see if anyone has discussed this situation before and perhaps there is a solution down there for you to use:

Good luck!