Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9860
My Carrier: MTN
Accepted Solution

Whenever I click the message and text icon on the Blackberry 9860, the missed call page opens

I have had the Blackberry 9860 and connected to MTN in Nigeria for about 3 weeks and only connected it to data last weekend. Last Sunday, I travelled to Kenya, so I am roaming presently on Safaricom with data roaming switched off. Yesterday, I noticed that the "missed call" page opens whenever I click the "message" and "text" icons.

I have not seen my text since yesterday, hence I will appreciate some resolution advice. Thanks and regards.

Emeka

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Whenever I click the message and text icon on the Blackberry 9860, the missed call page opens

Hi Emeka,

Try this -

When you device is POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery. This make a reboot to your device which resolves minor issues with the BlackBerry device.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9860
My Carrier: MTN

Re: Whenever I click the message and text icon on the Blackberry 9860, the missed call page opens

Thanks Tanzim. That worked easy. You are Super.......Smiley LOL