Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Where are Notes Saved?

I recently learned that I can make a note during a call on my Bold.  I was shown in a video how I could press the menu key during a call, select Notes and type a note, such as an address or phone number.  I can end the call, exit the note, at which time I'm asked if I want to save or discard the note.  However, if I select save, I can't find the note!  These notes are not to be confused with the Notes in MemoPad or Voice Notes- this is different.  Does anyone know where these notes can be found once they are saved?
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Where are Notes Saved?

When you look at your call log, you can highlight the name/number, hit the menu button, choose View History. Next to the date and time that you were on the phone with the person you'll see a paper icon. If you hit the menu button now you can either Edit the Note or forward the call log that has the notes at the bottom
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks for the response!  I never would have found them without your help!
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: vodacom

if i sent a voice note though the bbm < where would i find that voice note please