Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: AT&T

Where do I make a complaint?

My main complaint is the app world, which is horrible. I am coming from an Android device and although the Torch 9810 is a great device in hardware, the app world is by far the worst excuse for a application center for a smartphone.

How about working on it? Instead of just allowing it to kill your company, which by the way it already is. We can see that in the way the playbook failed. 

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Where do I make a complaint?

This is a support forum. Anyone interested in lodging a complaint is invited to do so on one of the thousands of forums whose purpose it is, or with their cell carrier. Doing so allows this space to be used for its intended purpose, to help people with their BlackBerry concerns.

If you'd like help with your BlackBerry product or software, we're here to answer your question. If you only wish to berate the company, feel free to go elsewhere.

I hope that clears things up for you. Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor

Do you know the site? I tried to go to a feedback site found through google and ran by RIM, but it was discontinued, haha. My cell phone company won't care. This is a RIM issue, so if you happen to know a complaint or feedbak site it would be greatly appreciated. 

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

There is no specific board available to the general public for the purpose of giving feedback (which is unfortunate, I agree).  Any technical issues must be handled to your satisfaction by your carrier, or you can then ask to have it escalated directly to RIM.  Any app concerns are to be handled by the app developers themselves, unless it involves a refund from AppWorld, in which case your carrier once again handles it.

If enough noise about any one issue is made, RIM staff will take notice and will act on it.  RIM employees frequent these boards from time to time, but a direct response from one of them is not guaranteed.

Take comfort in knowing that your post will more than likely be viewed by a mod and may warrant a follow-up response from one (but as stated, it's not guaranteed).

Thanks for making your views known here.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor

Thank you very much for your time.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: bell

wow, what are you talking about that is a help quetion.