Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Where do you submit a formal complaint to RIM

I've looked all over BlackBerry.com and can't find any section to submit a formal complaint to RIM. Rogers Customer Relations suggested submitting a formal complaint to RIM about the shortage of app memory on their devices. Unfortunately, Rogers said they can't do anything as they are just a vendor of the product but are aware of the issue.

I definitely want to submit a formal complaint as I'm going to have to shell out $680 for an iPhone to get out of this app memory problem with the Bold. Its the last thing I ever thought I'd be talking to tech support about in this day and age; a shortage of memory on a very expensive, modern device.

Thanks to anyone that can point me to the right spot to submit my feedback.

New Contributor
My Device: 9000 Bold
My Carrier: ATT (US)

Re: Where do you submit a formal complaint to RIM

Kerryd -

Did you ever get an answer to your question...where to file a formal complaint?

rwmannherz -

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello!

I have heard that they accept such via email to bbsuggestions@rim.com.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Highlighted
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Plus

I guess they are aware that the people will complain. That's why they removed all the addresses. I cannot contact them and the service in my country is not available... they can only sell BlackBerry here.. but they don't support it at all! What is even worse: they avoid sending my device to the service in UK...it is really great! Noboday can help me.. how can RIM let for that???????????