Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Curve 8320

White Screen and "scrubbing"

Hi Everyone ....

I am really frustrated with my Blackberry device right now ... I have the 8320 with Tmobile Service...  Yesterday morning I attached the USB cable to the phone b/c I wanted to add an application (Blackberry Unite) ... after syncing, I removed the usb connector from the phone .. and the screen went completely blank..alll white...with just a spinning wheel.

Based on some of the advice on here. I ascertained that the device was being "Scrubbed" in error .... and that the entire process should complete within 8hrs...after which I could reload all the software .. well i has been more than 24 hrs later and the screen is the same.  The battery was left in the entire time.  I tried removing it later..and also trying to sync with out the battery ... I also tried removing all the programs .. the phone ..so it's basically toast

Anyone have any ideas?  I dont feel so confident in the product now.... some have claimed on here that's it a bug and they (blackberry) do not know how to fix it

Any feedback is greatly appreciated