Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9320
My Carrier: Virgin

White screen "SEH reset frequency violated"

my bb is goin for repairs soon for multiple issues but iv got this white screen with above error. it onlyoccures wen netwrks on
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: White screen "SEH reset frequency violated"

Hello,

That's a new one...and I find nothing useful in the public KBs...your search may be more fruitful:

Can you perhaps explain more fully exactly when this appears? You say only "wen netwrks on" (sic), but when exactly? When you boot up? In the middle of something? Some other times? Please provide more specifics.

Lastly, is there a reason you need to get past this error? You say it's going in for repairs, so is there a reason to deal with this? Or might this just be one of those "multiple issues" for which you are sending it in?

Thanks and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: 9720 Curve
My Carrier: MTN

Have you gotten this fixed?? What was wrong??

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Airtel

Plz follow this link.... I guess this will help...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzIo_1KZbD4
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: error

that link didn't help ,can u plz recommend another link for me
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: error

everytime when i turn my bb on it shows white screen and after show reset ,help me plz
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Airtel

I had this problem on my curve 9360..after formatting the device and installing a fresh OS , I quickly changed the network mode from 2G&3G to 2G...since then I didn't face that problem ever again..if that previous link didn't work for u then try this link below 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9-Y-pVaPks