Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8900

Why does RIM apparently hate mac users?

between the lack of true desktop functionality to having ot use a PC to update firmware, my experience with my Curve 8320 has not been a pleasant one. oh, I know you are all going to say "Get another phone" which is just as dismissive as the nonsense of having to trust my phones data to a friend's PC.

Come into the 21st century RIM! It's a cross-platform world!

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Why does RIM apparently hate mac users?

be happy.
Blackberry Media Sync has recently been released for MacOS.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

When I looked on the downloads page, it gives an option to be notified when it is available for macs.  Is there another place to get it?  Also, it only talks about iTunes and getting your music on the mac, not all the other functionality.  Am I missing something?  I use PocketMac, but find it to be somewhat lacking as well.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello,

if you see that message it means that the release of the media sync for mac has been delayed. Should be available soon I guess.

about what the Media Sync can do, well, that's all.

about pocketmac, I don't know.

I strongly advice you to post your question in the "Blackberry for Mac" board. You will find there many contributors who have the knowledge to answer you quickly.

To go there, you can go to the homepage of the current forum and look for the relevant section, or you can simply click here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board?board.id=blackberryformac

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: