Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: Smartone Vodafone
Accepted Solution

Why no new email icon after I set up the email?

Why no new email icon after I set up the email?

I've got 4 email accounts, but only 3 of them have icons.  If I change to another Theme (background on the screen), all the email accounts icon will appear.  I am currently using the default Theme which is missing 1 email icon.  Why's that?  Can anybody help?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: various
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Why no new email icon after I set up the email?

Press Menu > Show all from the main icon screen. it is likely the last is hidden.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the Star on the left of their post.
Contributor
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: Smartone Vodafone

Thanks!  It works now!

Trusted Contributor
My Device: various
My Carrier: AT&T

You are most welcome

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the Star on the left of their post.
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: MTN

Many thanks! Very simple and spot on soultion. Smiley Happy

I was in exactly same situation and almost feeling helpless before I came across your post.