Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry Torch 9810
My Carrier: att

Why, what did I do to stop ?????

I used to get pictures  when I get a tex. For some reason my DD sent me 8 times the same picture and I can't get the picture now with her tex's. And my hubby also sent a picture with a tex and no picture. All I did was add a new wifi conection... Did I hit a button and turn something off.,. Please help. I just got this new Blackberry Torch for Christmas

Solutions: 6,422
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Why, what did I do to stop ?????

your DD?

You mean 'text' messages?

There's not a way to turn off the MMS messages, which is what a picture attached to an SMS text message is called.

I'd suggest you might drop by your local ATT store and have them guide you through some of these items.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

Thanks, I guess I will have to go by the ATT cause no one can help here. my dear daughter used to be able to send me pictures and so could my hubby. After he changed to the new # to the wifi I cant recieve any pictures that anyone sends me. I can send pictures but cant recieve them.

Yes, people here can help you, that's rude to make that comment.
I understand the phone is new to you, and it may take some learning, but I did just tell you how to setup your voice mail in another post, didn't I?

Did you do the reboot as I suggested in another post?

Here are some resources you might benefit from:

BlackBerry Frequently Asked Questions

BlackBerry 101

BlackBerry Tips and Tricks

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
My Device: none
My Carrier: smart

You might just pressed something. You can refer to the guide to help you.

New Contributor

thanks went to ATT and they just took out the battery and put it back and it works fine... thanks everyone
New Contributor

JSanders I am so sorry I didnt mean to be rude or sound rude. Thanks a bunch like I said sorry .. Just an old lady dont know all this stuff... LOL
Highlighted

old-falling-apart wrote:
thanks went to ATT and they just took out the battery and put it back and it works fine... thanks everyone

I think I did suggest that in your other thread, didn't I?

Knowledge Base Updates