Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Why won't my blackberry curve charge anymore?

I tried using a car charger and before that my Blackberry was charging perfectly but then I used the car charger and when I got inside to charge my phone it wouldn't they like bolt looking thing that shows your blackberry is charger wouldn't show up and the red light doesn't show up either. I took it into my service provider but they thought it was just the battery so I bought a new and I put it on the charger when I got home but still it wouldn't charge, so now I have two batteries that won't charge, right now I'm charging them by using my friends blackberry then putting the battery back in mine. Also when my charger won't connect to my phone I can't even charge it from my pc because it doesn't hook up.

I really just want my bb to charge. Smiley Sad
Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9870
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Why won't my blackberry curve charge anymore?

Sounds like a hardware issue, take your Blackberry to a repair shop.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Why won't my blackberry curve charge anymore?

The car charger that you is from a recommended accessories from BB? If not then it must hv fried your device. In that case you can check by changing the battery of your device. If that doesn't work then...you have to get a new device.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit