Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom South Africa

Wifi Problem on BB Curve 9300

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my BB 9300 Curve and the WiFi connection (I have no data plan with my carrier). 
Let me explain the problem. 
The connection works wonders. Everything from the browser to the various applications that have as an option the possibility to use the wifi. 
Only after a certain time not specified (+ or - 10-20 minutes when still connected to the wifi network and using) applications that use the wifi do not work anymore. As if my network is disconnected from the internet.

However, my network was still connected to the internet since I was using my laptop simultaneously on the same network.

The only way for the applications to work for 10 - 20 minutes again is to restart the phone by pulling out the battery! 

I started having this issue like since a month ago, haven't updated nor done anything to the phone. The wifi was working well even without data plan with my carrier.

How do I fix this problem?  Thank You

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Wifi Problem on BB Curve 9300

Hey rizwanromjon,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Does this issue happen on all Wi-Fi networks or just your home Wi-Fi connection?

I suggest going into Manage Connections>Wi-Fi Network on the BlackBerry Curve 9300 smartphone.  Then press Menu>Saved Wi-Fi networks.  Remove the saved Wi-Fi network and then manually connect to your Wi-Fi network.

Test out the connection and let me know if the issue still persists.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!