Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Wifi Sync Not finding Library

Blackberry Bold OS 7.1

Latest DM

I have had my phone for a month and wifi sync was working fine all that time.  I could see my home library and download from it as needed.  Last night I tried to add an album and when it started to download it shut down and there was a message "missing files connect to DM via usb and sync.  I could no longer see the option to "Show home library".  The problem is that i forgot that I had deleted that album from itunes so they were no longer on the physical drive.  I could not get rid of the missing files error so I deleted wifi sync application through DM.  Removed all music and then synced up via usb again.  I then reinstalled wifi sync.  Now, I get the message "no computer library found".  I don't know what changed but I have tried everything to get it back.  It is a business phone so enterprise email and my business' IT policy dictates a lot but I do not see that this would interfere.  IT policy has Mass media mode disabled.  When I plug the phone into usb I have only "Charge only" or "Media sync" as options.  If I choose "media sync" I have to enter my password and desktop software does not see the device.  The only was for desktop software to see the device is when I plug it in I have to enter my password on my PC screen and not make a choice on the device (Media sync or charge only).  It syncs fine through usb.  I see my entire itunes (Or WMP I tried also to same effect) and I can sync the music I choose.  But away from my pc and there is no way to see my home library anymore.  I am at my wits end.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Wifi Sync Not finding Library

Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.  So very helpful.  3 Weeks and no response.  Cannot believe I am the only one.  Wow!  Worst supoort forum ever.