Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
Accepted Solution

Windows Live Mail Contacts

I have my Windows Live Mail contacts on my BB and they always synchoronized automatically until now, when they seem to have stopped.  I could never figure out how or when they synchronized, because sometimes it tookd days, and then all of a sudden it happened.  Can anybody shed light on this situation and tell me how to get my BB to refresh and update my Windows Live Mail contacts?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Windows Live Mail Contacts

This might help

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB22430

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Regular Contributor

Thanks John.  A helpful reference, but did not solve my problem.  I was already set up for contact sync with my hotmail account (which I access through my WLM application), and  it worked up until now (although unpredictabley).  It has been days since the last update and I changed nothing in set-up.  Maybe I should just be patient.

Regular Contributor

Problem solved.  I don't know why my contacts stopped syncing, but I uninstalled my hotmail account and then reinstalled it, and now the syncing works as it should.  As a matter of interest, the check box for syncing completely disappeared during the time I was unable to sync.  It is now back and checked.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Excellent!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!