Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: O2

Wiped Memory car

Hii,

I have the Blackberry Bold 9900 and its the fourth one in under 12months as they all seem to break on me!

This one regularly restarts itself and therefore changes my wallpaper back to the original phone wallpaper meaning I have to reset my wallpaper. On Thursday my phone decided to restart itself again however this time when I went to change my wallpaper back all my pictures from my memory card had disappeared!! Is there anyway I can get these images back?!?! Please help me!

Thanks

Megan

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Wiped Memory car

Hello MeganDixon and welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphone.

Remove the battery and media card. Reinsert both then after the reboot completes, check your Media folder.

When you connect your device to a computer using Mass Storage mode, are you able to see your media card and its contents?

You mentioned your Bold randomly reboots. Is there any error message when this happens? Are you in any apps or is this random?

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!