Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Wireless Calender Sync

Glad to hear it worked for you.  This feature has improved my experience with my BlackBerry by leaps & bounds.  I routinely use all day events on my Outlook Calendar and they sync with the Google Calendar & show up on my BB.  If the Outlook & Google Calendars show correctly try resetting the calendar sync (Google Sync → Options → Reset Calendar Sync).  This will delete all entries on the BB only and re-sync with your Google Calendar.  It WILL NOT change your Outlook Calendar.  The calendar on the BB may be corrupted.  Google recommends signing out of sync on the BB first but I did this successfully without doing that. 

A few other pointers / Observations:

1. One issue you will find is that if you use all day events that carry over multiple days you should record them with a start & stop time rather than as all day events.  Otherwise the sync will show the event extending into adjacent days.  This is a Google programming issue that has been identified, though it has not been fixed yet.  I assume it will be addressed down the line. 

1. If you already have calendar items on the BB you will likely have many duplicate entries that show on it after you sync.  If this occurs go to reset Calendar Sync as described above. 

1. On the BB Google Sync will update your calendar every 2 hours or more often if you edit or add events on the BB.  Your BB will push all changes immediately to Google Calendar.  Your PC will sync with Google Calendar at preset intervals.  You can change this on the PC by right clicking the Calendar Sync icon on your taskbar → Options → enter time value in the box.  I have mine set to sync every 120 minutes.