Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry bold
My Carrier: Tbaytel

Won't reboot

My bb bold froze. I took out the battery. Now the battery is reinserted the phone won't reboot. It gets the red light, then an hour glass on the screen, then the mouse lights up and it rotates between those three signals.
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Won't reboot

Hello hunsuraty

First be sure that your Battery is charged enough to boot your device . Secondly , If  you recently installed any application before this Problem started ? Think carefully may be any new game , wallpaper , theme or any app update you made !

If you have then try to boot your device on Safe Mode , On Safe Mode delete any application which you think might be responsible for this issue , from Options > Device > Application Manegement > locate and delete any newly installed 3rd party application , it might help in resolving your issue :

KB17877 : How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

KB10040  :How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

If above fails or you are unable to boot in Safe Mode then to recover you device you have load the OS again , But in this process will delete all user data from within that device .If you have a previous backup or using BlackBerry Protect then you can restore it from there.

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

KB27956 :  How to recover a BlackBerry smartphone from any state

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.