Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Wont connect to pc (or charge) unless battery is out

A little quicker than I might have guessed, but predictability in your situation will always be rather flawed.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64gb And Blackberry Tour 9630
My Carrier: Giffgaff (O2)

luckily its in warranty, blast froze it again backed up my data and sent it back
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000

sdgardne wrote:

Well, then I am now confused. You first reported that there could be no communication nor charging if the battery was inserted...hence, a potential diagnosis of a bad battery. Now, you say that the battery is not at all causal -- but I cannot figure out, from what you say, anything that contradicts what you first reported. Further, the details of what you report leave a lot of room for guesswork...I cannot tell exactly what you have and have not tried regarding the 507 nor JL_CMDER...and I've no way to know what "and everything" even means.

Hence, all I can do is "shot gun" a bunch of possible things for you...and you will have to figure out which, if any, are useful...

A 507 means that there is no OS on the BB...under some conditions, a 507 is quite normal...and, depending on when it appears, simply disconnecting and reconnecting the BB USB connection allows the OS load to continue. But, again, I cannot tell for sure from your report exactly what the situation is.

Good luck!

There doesn't seem to be a device download available for the 9630 Tour in the Software Download choices.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

bullgod wrote:

There doesn't seem to be a device download available for the 9630 Tour in the Software Download choices.

Oh? At a quick glance, I see one from Sprint. Where, exactly, are you looking? You should be looking here:

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000

I was looking there but under Rogers Wireless as they're my provider. Thanks I'll try the Sprint one.

Cheers