Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: Vodafone

Work Order No

[ Edited ]
I had visited to Black Berry Service centre New Tech Solution, Vashi, Navi Mumbai) on 16th Feb'13 to submit me handset 9360 because it had battery drain and heating Issue.
I was told that I will be told in a week what is the issue, I waited for a week and but I received no call from the service centre  So I gave a call(26th Feb'13) and asked for the status I was told that my hand set will be getting replaced and will be getting back in a week. A week passed I called(5th March'13) to check status I was told it would take time I asked a tentative time they did not had a answer. So I asked the representative to make me talk with the manager, she told that he is busy she would arrange a callback in evening.I asked the representative that who would bear the loss which is being caused because of handset not available but she did not had an answer. I got a call from manager that evening stating that I would get the replaced handset by 14th March'13 Thursday. But when I called on 14th March'13 morning I was told again it would take time, so I argued with the representative that its been almost a month and I am not getting back my handset. I asked a tentative date on which I would get back the handset back, but they did not had a answer. I asked to talk to Manager but as he was busy I was told a call back will be arranged. I got a call back saying that it would take more time, and they can arrange a temporary handset till I get a Replaced one. If they had to give me a Temporary handset they would had arranged it way before.
I need a date on which I would receive the handset. I currently take a temporary handset and then again change the handset when I get back my replaced one

Edit: At no time should you provide any personal information to any other community member. Please review the Community Terms & Conditions and Support Community Guidelines for additional information.
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Work Order No

Hello!

As a user-to-user community and further having no affiliation with your service center nor with BlackBerry, no one here can answer your question with any level of authority whatsoever. All support starts with the carriers, authorized resellers, and authorized service centers, all who can escalate cases into BlackBerry at no charge to the end user...but no one here has any access to information to answer your question.

So, your escalation path is not here, in these forums. Rather, it is through your existing service center...even if they so far have not provided you with what you desire. You have no free path by which to bypass hem.

There is something called incident support, but it costs to just ask the initial question, since you are bypassing the contract you signed upon purchase. If you wish to investigate that, you can review it here:

There also might be some good reading here:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................