Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Worth buying for company?

Hi

We are running BES 4.1.x and have about 1000 users.

So far, everyone has been very impressed with the 9700 device. That said, with the advent of the iPhone, a lot of our users are pushing for a BB that is similar to the iPhone yet has all the advtantages of a Blackberry (users, eh? Smiley Happy )

We are thinking of bringing in the 9800 when it's released, but I was wondering what people's initial thoughts were to and and any common problems associated with it for those that are already using it?

Thanks a million.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Worth buying for company?

I think its great, its a nice meld of storm 2 and Bold 2.

Our Canadien office will be getting 20 of these once released.

Just watch out for old apps that are not compatable with OS 6.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

I woould wait till they fix the bugs on this phone wait for the next gen or till a good software upgrade comes out for it.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I have used it now for over 3 weeks, this device is awsome for work and even for play time.

There are a bunch of posts about people having legit issues, but they are not as many as people would lead you to believe. There might be a few glitches as this is a new OS, but the out of box unit does perform as well as my 9700 Bold 2 did.

You have 30 days from AT&T to return the device, buy one and test it for yourself.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V