Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Would like for my appointments to be visible on my home page as they were on my curve. Please help.

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Would like for my appointments to be visible on my home page as they were on my curve. Please h

If you check under Options | Theme, do you have a theme called BB Today or BB Dimension Today? If so switch to that and you should be all set.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Would like for my appointments to be visible on my home page as they were on my curve. Please h

or try any of the Today themes HERE
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

In the main theme what appears on the main page is the top rof of the main menu as far as icons go so what ever you want to appear on the home page go to your menu and move the icons that you want to appear on the home page to the 1st row. I hope this helps.