Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Yahoo IM

I can't log into yahoo I'm without an error message popping up. How can I successfully use yahoo I'm with a 8310?
Trusted Contributor
My Device: 8100 8300 8700 8800

Re: Yahoo IM

Whats the error message you get? Also, do you have a paid Blackberry plan thru your carrier?
New to a Blackberry? Check out http://www.discoverblackberry.com
Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS

I have tried to run yahoo messenger on my 8310 but I get the message that it is not currently supported on my device. Is that the message you get? If so there isn't really anything you can do until Blackberry supports it. BUT you can download a free program called "webmessenger" this program supports yahoo, msn, icq, aol, google, skype and jabber. I have been using it for a few weeks without a problem. I hope this helps you.
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Yahoo messenger will work only if your carrier have agreement of having yahoo services. There are some region where Yahoo services are provide for free. Check the issue with your carrier support representative. I tried webmessenger but doesn't like the interface. But IM+ is reallt good but it's not free.

If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit