04-19-2009 10:48 AM
04-20-2009 01:46 AM
What happens when you press Gtalk and Yahoo messenger applications?Do you receive the login screen? or you are taken to browser page?
About facebook message deletion...you're facing memory constraints in your device. Due to which MMS are being received in your device but for low memory they were deleted you even see them.
Perform the following steps –
1. Give a soft reset by removing the battery for 30sec.
2. Check how much memory is free in your device to Options -> Status -> Free Memory
3. To view all the database size go to Option -> Status -> click Menu button then select Database Sizes
4. Delete less frequently used application. To delete go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Applications -> highlight the application you want to delete -> click Menu and select Delete
5. If you stored your picture in device memory them move them to your media card
Check the below Knowledge Bases -
If your query is resolved then please click on “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit
04-21-2009 09:05 AM
You might be able to do it while connected to the software on your computer. I don't remember if all the apps show up, but there is a "manage your apps" option there, as well.
11-25-2010 11:44 AM