Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Youtube is not working " an error has occurred attempting to play media"

I have a bb9900 never used because youtube has never worked , I am getting a run a round between Rogers and Rim.... None of them knows and will not take responsibility. I believe there is a software issue with OS7.1...Really doesit take that long for the two big companies to fix this issue.... THIS ISSUE IS GOING ON FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS..... Rogers sent my phone to Rim to get it fixed but I guess Rim doesn't have a clue what was wrong with their phone, they sent the phone back along with a note(The problem has been resolved). I still have the same issue till this date, Rogers replaced my phone with the fifty dollar charge fee but I refused to pay Rim for their Tech support desk( $35). I was promised by the Rim's Tech support to call me back that includes the supervisor too.