Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Blackberry

a big WARNING to the Blackberry developers!! (read on)

[ Edited ]

Many of my friends and people are now switching to Iphone and Android-based smartphones, because Blackberry has way too many errors afterwhile!

So, as long as the Blackberry developers don't quickly FIX & SOLVE all these errors (which seems to be *inherent* in its system!), then you will lose more & more disappointed customers/people!

Be warned!

Developer
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

Re: a big WARNING to the Blackberry developers!! (read on)

What exactly are these errors you speak of? (go on)
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: a big WARNING to the Blackberry developers!! (read on)

dinkot wrote:

Many of my friends and people are now switching to Iphone and Android-based smartphones, because Blackberry has way too many errors afterwhile!

So, as long as the Blackberry developers don't quickly FIX & SOLVE all these errors (which seems to be *inherent* in its system!), then you will lose more & more disappointed customers/people!

Be warned!

Hello dinkot

I am sure you also know that this is an users forums and all are BlackBerry lovers here Smiley Happy

Every platform have there own issues and you cannot say that those you mentioned are perfect in turms of hardware or software . throughout this world everyone is free to join any platform they want  Smiley Happy

I don't know what error or problems you're having but as you pay your Carrier for all of your services , so contact them to rectify those issues.Smiley Wink

Thanks.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.