Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

a real RIM job LOL!!!!

To all of those who have been eagerly awaiting this day I feel your pain.  I'm a newb as far as the blackberry goes but I love it, would die without it so my pain does not equal all of you who have been waiting longer.  I'm sorry for all of you/us who were eagerly looking forward to this only to be plauged with errors (like my spelling).  We know that these things are usually less then functional when they come out but come on, release on April Fools Day??!!!  Poor taste by RIM
New Contributor

Re: a real RIM job LOL!!!!

Agred - it must be an April Fools Prank by RIM. NO one could have put up such a crappy app store after seeing what Apple has run for the last year...

New Contributor

Re: a real RIM job LOL!!!!

i haven't downloaded any app from BlackBerry App World...but I'm hearing that it takes forever to load????.....im hoping they get it fixed!...but since i do have a blackberry I rilly want to try iHeartRadio's app for my storm...my friend already switched from Pandora to iHeartRadio and she's satisfied with the product so i'm gonna give it a try too! ive been listening to my iPod the whole time but im thinkin about switchin since the iHeart app is so much cooler (im in love with the GPS for radio stations!)!!!! any suggestions on other cool apps that are "must-downloads"??