Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: blacberry 9500 vodafone
My Carrier: TESCO
Accepted Solution

any OS update for storm 9500?

im using 4.7 right now, is there any available updated for this?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: any OS update for storm 9500?

Hello,

The Storm series received updates into the 5.0 level. I don't recall exactly what level for the 9500 existed, but you can dig through the official download portal to find out:

You are not restricted to only your own carriers released OS...you can use, with the proper tricks, any OS package from any carrier, as long as it's specifically for the 9500. You will have to dig deep through the download portal to determine which carriers support the 9500, and then compare the versions they each support from which to make your selection.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: blacberry 9500 vodafone
My Carrier: TESCO

thanks bro i fund V 5.0 for my 9500, thanks for help

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

You are welcome...good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................