Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 8320 Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

anybody that I add to my bbm service doesn't seem to get any request to be added nor do I get one when they add me

[ Edited ]

I need some help guys, I have a BB 8320 Vodafone which was from the UK and the person that I took it from unlocked the phone and passed it on to me now. I have a few issues with the BBM service. 

I have recently activated my BBM service by choosing a particular plan that my carrier offers, and I have noticed that the edge now can be seen in uppercase which means the service has been activated and should work. But, anybody that I add to my bbm service doesn't seem to get any request to be added nor do I get one when they add me. I have been facing this problem with my BBM and I am not sure how to go about it. 

I need a few clarifications first and foremost, when a BB 8320 phone is unlocked does it mean the phone has been unlocked so other carrier sim cards work or all the feature on the BB 8320 phone unlocked. Secondly, considering i'm in a situation like this, what should I be doing to resolve this issue at the earliest, do I go to a technical desk guy and ask them to re-install the Black Berry OS on to my phone all over again or do I just throw away this piece of **bleep** that BB has created? 

And could anybody let me know doesn't BB have a universal software that let people put any sim card and work rather than have carrier specific software? Please need help really bad on this one!!

I would really appreciate if some body can help me out in resolving this issue with your comments.

Thanks much in advance who ever you may be! 

My Device: 850
My Carrier: AT&T once upon a time

Re: anybody that I add to my bbm service doesn't seem to get any request to be added nor do I get one when they add me

It really doesnt work not e en on my bberry8350