Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: Bell Mobility
Accepted Solution

app error 200 - please help

Please help!! I have a Torch 9800 - started to download new OS and wasn't successful - instead my phone will not work - app error 200 is showing. I have tried a soft reset and also removed the battery (numerous times)...when I connect to desktop manager my computer won't recognize that I am connected. I am going on holidays and really NEED my phone - and would appreciate any help...thanks

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: app error 200 - please help

At this point, you'll need to reconnect to BlackBerry Desktop Software to get anywhere with your phone.  Have a look at this article from RIM:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10144

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: App Error 200 on blackberry torch 9800

Please try plugging the device to your computer without inserting the battery,  it will prompt you with an option to Retry, Update or Cancel. Choose Update. The link below can also help you with fixing it.

JVM 200 appears on the BlackBerry smartphone

Goodluck

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter