Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: 8520 curve
My Carrier: 48
Accepted Solution

app problem

Hi

Can anyone help pls? This is my 1st time to purchase an app via BB world on my laptop.

On my BB mob, in BB world, My account,  I previously set up + went through the payment method (paypal). Received an email from paypal to say that I have set up preapproved payment plan with RIM.

Next I went onto the BB world via my laptop, bought an app, it checked payment details (paypal) and sync  the app to my BB 8520 no problem. Received an email from BB world with a purchase receipt + from paypal confirming payment.

I then went to my BB mobile and checked in downloads and the app was there. I went to open the app and its looking for license code. So I hit on license code , it says purchasing, then wants to verify BB ID,then it brought up my payment method (previously set up as stated above) + said purchase, which I did thinking it would redirect me in some mad way to the license code (more fool me) but it just told me I had insufficient funds !! (did I not just receive confirmation that I purchased this ?).

So I tried it again from the hitting on license code part and now its saying "NULL Message" and I can't access the app I just bought.

I give up, someone please help (much appreciated)..

PS sorry for waffling so long..

Thanks

S

Contributor

Re: app problem

Just figured it out
Thanks

Contributor

Re: app problem

Sure.
I went into BB world on my mobile.
Hit my world + it lists all your apps you've installed.
I clicked on the app I wanted (just installed +paid for) + it gives u details about the app including license code.
I copied the code , then went in my downloads, hit on the app I wanted + paste the code + it worked.