Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: att

app world disappeared after upgrade

I installed the upgrade to app world and it disappeared.  I rebooted.  I re-registered.  I uninstalled app world (it shows up I under the applications manager but the icon does not show up as a icon on my blackbery).  I eve uninstalled it using the desktop software and re-installed it to no avail.  Can someone help?

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: app world disappeared after upgrade

You've tried reinstalling it using Desktop Software, now try via your browser.  From your phone's browser, type www.blackberry.com/appworld .

Let us know if that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: att

Did that also four times.  There is no way to install the app world from the desktop just uninstall it.  Still no app world icon, no ability to access the app world even though it listed as an application in the application manager on the phone.

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodacom

Doesn't help.  It is just gone and when I try and download it, it says you want to replace 10.0.0.63 and you say yes but the icon is just gone

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: vodafone in

It wont work. I have also tried several options. But noth...

It wont work. I have also tried several options. But nothing worked. I think GODS only can help us