Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Reply
New Contributor
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎12-05-2012
My Device: torch
My Carrier: KPN

Re: app world upgraded now icon is missing and even search doesn't find appworld

Okee my icon is back but is there an update for Appworld that this will not happen again.???
Posts: 94,214
Likes: 24,325
Solutions: 6,331
Registered: ‎04-01-2008
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: app world upgraded now icon is missing and even search doesn't find appworld


necro1 wrote:
Okee my icon is back but is there an update for Appworld that this will not happen again.???

I don't understand your question.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV


1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
Posts: 15
Registered: ‎11-09-2012
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: MTN

Re: app world upgraded now icon is missing and even search doesn't find appworld

Necro1, just ignore that AppWorldupdate (4.0.0.63)
New Contributor
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎11-14-2012
My Device: BOLD 9780
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: app world upgraded now icon is missing and even search doesn't find appworld

my icon is still not back.

 

service status is showing not connected to blackberry enterprise server.

 

Please help

Posts: 94,214
Likes: 24,325
Solutions: 6,331
Registered: ‎04-01-2008
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: app world upgraded now icon is missing and even search doesn't find appworld


nehashah wrote:

my icon is still not back.

 

service status is showing not connected to blackberry enterprise server.

 

Please help


Were you connected to a BES in the past?

Or is this a personal BlackBerry device, not connected to employer?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV


1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎11-14-2012
My Device: BOLD 9780
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: app world upgraded now icon is missing and even search doesn't find appworld

it is a personal obile.

 

i was never connected to company server.

Posts: 94,214
Likes: 24,325
Solutions: 6,331
Registered: ‎04-01-2008
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: app world upgraded now icon is missing and even search doesn't find appworld


nehashah wrote:

it is a personal obile.

 

i was never connected to company server.


Ok, then it should not show as connected to BlackBerry Enterprise Server.

 

Does it show connected to the BlackBerry Internet Service?

 

clicking the following should guide you in the right direction: http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3

 

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV


1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code