Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: bold9900
My Carrier: bold
Accepted Solution

application memory

I use bold 9900. I want to know how to check my application memory because I only have 6 application on my phone apart from bbm but my phone is always slow ans sometimes it will hang and show application memory low,delete some application.
I have to the hard reset before I could be able to use it again but it will still hand after like 1 hour
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: application memory

Hi josh2tyte

To know your device available application memory , On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device > Storage > Under heading Application Storage please check Free Space = ? 

If you're getting this messages as you stated on your post try to delete a few apps from Options > Device > Application Management > locate and delete any unused or unnecessary application that you rarely use . It may help in improving your application memory .

You should also read this KB article regarding application memory :

KB14320 How to maximize battery life and free memory on the BlackBerry smartphone

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.