Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: style 9670 smartphone
My Carrier: sprint

Re: apps not downloading with bb app world

I'm having the same problem with my blackberry style 9670 smartphone. I have to lines and my other phone is not having any problems loading apps, games, music etc. But on the other phone its not letting me do anything. Help.... I will take this phone back to the sprint store and demand them to give me another phone.
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Its got nothing to do wit yo phone but app world.I had that problem too but it stopped wen l used my alternative email address
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hey you guys - this forum will not and cannot solve your technical problems! Why - because nobody from BB (RIM) technical support read these posts! Its only us customers who read these posts - something like the blind leading the blind!

We customers joined this forum to get answers to our technical problems - hopefully from the RIM technical support. But the RIM guys are ROTFL reading these posts and see us running around in circles!

All the best! While lazy RIM who was raking in the moolah till recently is now on the way to getting bust!

Machax
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Vodafone

OK

This is for the guys who'd like to know (and the comatose BB tech guys -are you there?) - the problem is solved! The BB app world started working just fine after I changed my data BB plan with Vodafone from the 299 (INR) back to 599 (INR) plan. So, it appears that when the BIS was again started the app world shows my device as connected to my PC!

Don't ask me how or why - thats for the BB guys to answer (if at all!)

Machax