Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Vodacom

battery and rebooting problem with my blackberry Curve 9360

Hey, I have two problems with my phone, I hope to get some solutions: problem 1: my batter would show its is drained in red and then when I put it on charged it shows immediately half again? And I don't use WI FI! Problem 2: my phone reboots on its own like when I listen 2 music it will reboot suddenly, I have formatted my media card and loaded the music again it keeps doing it, even when it not being used like when it on charge it goes reboot?
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: battery and rebooting problem with my blackberry Curve 9360

Hello Chantelle29

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

1. It can be a battery issue or the problem with ondevice battery meter , as a first step for any resolution you can try to reload the OS it may help or try another Battery to know the result.

2. Your Rebooting issue may not be because of the media card but a 3rd party app can be the reason or battery problem.

So in my opnion you should try to perform a Clean OS relaod it will fix any software glitch if problem reappear then you can consider buying a new battery or arrange a good battery and test it on your device.

First do a backup using desktop software then perform a Clean OS reload , for help refer to this Knowledge Base ;

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows

Try it and let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.