01-08-2013 01:10 AM
hi mu phone shows the following errors when i took the event log
verifyHash1 failed for net_rim_bb_medialoader_toolkit_320x240_Armstrong_0
: hash (codfile)0 40 5a e9 59 ff f3 b8 76 ac 1d 28 69 28 a2 ed d5 8b 7b 57 fb
: hash (mod_info)1 41 b4 ca 93 79 eb eb 85 71 ff 2f ed a6 d7 57 5b b3 57 d0 e7
verifyHash256 failed for net_rim_bb_medialoader_toolkit_320x240_Armstrong_0
: hash (codfile)2 94 88 33 2f 84 4b 0a b9 07 83 11 ec 60 60 18 31 0c 54 ee c4 a8 ec 19 82 fd d1 5f d3 dd 2a d1 46
: hash (mod_info)2 88 4a ef f4 af 92 0e cf 4b 00 ac 1e aa b4 35 96 9f 1c 21 fe 1f 20 34 d1 c7 62 9b 01 a4 47 fd 3b
: data:JVM Error 102
: data:Invalid code in filesystem
what is the solution for invalid .cod file. i tried updating,resetting to factory settings and all but on rebooting the loader goes midway and restarts with the white screen showing error 102.
01-08-2013 02:52 AM - edited 01-08-2013 02:53 AM
So your problem is not yet solved ! Have you tried What Krypto suggested on your previous thread ? bb 9320 showing error 102 on updating .
If possible please remain on the same thread rather then creating new , Try this and let us know of your progress :
( Credit JSanders )
1) Make sure you have Blackberry Desktop Manager installed.http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/desktop/
2) On your PC, go to Start > Run and copy and paste the following line exactly (meaning with the quotation marks):
"c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe" /nojvm
3) The Application Loader Wizard will appear -- click "Next."
4) In the "Connection:" drop-down menu, you should see "USB-PIN: UNKNOWN". Click the "Next" button.
5) You should then see a list of applications ready to be installed for your Blackberry. Hit Next and Finish and you are well on your way to getting your Blackberry back to life. Congrats! Just don't disconnect anything and let the lengthy process finish completely.
NOTE: If you do not see a list of applications mentioned in step 5 and instead see the message "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator," then you must download Blackberry's Operating System for your carrier and device.
Just select the appropriate carrier and network type, select your Blackberry model from the list and download the latest version. Install this download and follow the above steps again and you should be on the right path.
Please try it again .