Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: vodafone
Accepted Solution

bb 9360 software updates

hi all   

having  a problem  updating  from v7  to v7.1   have tried over air downloads & also via  desktop software,  phone refuses to reboot after installation , then if  reboot forced  phone will switch on  but  apps  will not install  phone crashed & reboots itself  states  "apps have been uninstalled"    this has happened on 2 bb9360's   both identical problems  & yet   when downgrading back to v7    have no problems

any comments would be appreciated 

Developer
My Device: Z10, Playbook
My Carrier: Econet

Re: bb 9360 software updates

please manually download your version 7.1 then install it to your computer which has Desktop Software on it. After installation delete a file called vendor.xml in the Apploader folder under Research In Motion<Common Files<program Files. after deletion, connect your device and then check for updates if it doesnt pop up automatically. You can then run your update manually from you PC.

download link;
https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=A8BAA56554F96369AB93E4F3BB068C22
Twitter: @IAmBenGiey | Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Try my apps:
The Ultimate Currency Converter and T2G - BloGFeed