Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: Noun

Re: bb curve 9320 serious issues

New Contributor
My Carrier: Noun

1-Set brightnes to zero
2-3G of en on whn downloading meaning use edge whn chating en browzing.
3-betry saving mode always on.
4-vibration of on all things inclding calz.
5-chat tones all of en set led 4 chat.
6-set backlight to turn of after 10min.
7-wifi,bluetooth,hotsport of whn nt in use.
8-home screen icons for menu not displayd in home screen mean jus the upslide triangl on home screen only with out the 1 bar menu icon line.
9-close apps after useage.

Than thats whr ul c 9320 realy lasts long if not download mp3s en videos.
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Fone Zone, Rohini M2K, Delhi

hi i get the same issue with my curve 9320 & the service at service centre is pathetic . BB has hired a big bunch of fools who keeps telling you that battery heats up due to software n they keep fone for 02 days n then returned . When i tell them its a problem of battey they say no sir its only software problem . 

New Contributor
My Device: 9320 curve
My Carrier: Vodacom

I purchased my 9320 and had the same heating up and bad battery life from day one, however through some luck I resolved it. I do believe its was BBM that caused this, I un-installed it phone worked perfect after that with a 2 - 3 day battery life and no overheating when I reinstalled it it still continued to function normally. What I have noticed now that its older than 6 months when I am busy on BBM for a while it gets slightly warm and will give the warning that the battery is too low for radio use and then disconnect from the cell phone signal even if the battery is half, but I also notice using the wireless also causes this. I am wondering if the battery was damaged in the beginning when I had the heating up and short life issues. But I do believeAPPS are causing this phone and its battery to malfunction I now only have BBM and WhatsApp nothing else and its seem s to be fine, or at least better.

My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Airtel

Even i am facing heating issue in my curve 9320, earlier it used to happen once in a while but since last 2 days it is continously getting heated up and consuming battery at a much faster rate.... Smiley Indifferent

New Contributor
My Carrier: 8'ta

It is exactely 5 days since I upgraded to the 9320 and today notice the entire back cover is really really hot and yes it got stuck a few times and I had to remove the battery but this is dangerous and what is bb going to do about this cause right now I won't be able to use this device as a fone cause its super hot
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: studen

Same problem as you! The battery is over after less than a day, even if I doesn't use it so much... I found that it goes on longer if I get out the battery and than put it in again after one or two minutes, but I don't really think it is the way...

New Contributor
My Carrier: 8'ta

I think all these bb fones are. A problem an one wud think that bb wud read all the problems and solve it in the latest model Z model is worse and I think my best bb todate has been the 8520 after 3 years it just became slow due to all the info on it bit never gave me a problem with the battery heating up and of course I did changethe keyboard and entire outer cover due to. Wear and tear but in saying so if everyone all of the world is complaining. Bb sud do something cause I will never in a hurry use the phone against my ear because of the overheating
New Contributor
My Device: 9320 curve
My Carrier: Vodacom

Its not the battery i have bought two new ones both did the same highly unlikely 3 defective batteries. The phone is terrible looked online to selling and there are literally 100's available at a  half there value not even 3 months old just sold mina and returned to an iPhone, couldnt be happier.

My Device: Blackberry 3920
My Carrier: o2

[ Edited ]

hey ive recently been given a second hand blackberry. I have created an App World account and installed Blackberry Messanger, HOWEVER when i try to set up bbm it appears with a blue screen and doesnt do anything. At first i thought it was due to having no credit, but when i connected to the internet to set it up it still appeared with a blue screen.

Please Help, Many thanks!